Reddies Awards 2006!
Thursday, November 02, 2006

Feel like voting for something other then a politician that makes three times in a year what you will make in a lifetime??

Feel like you need an ego boost or want to boost someone else's ego??

Feel like playing on the internet under the big boss's dime? (yeah, well...Me too)

Then get your Red Hot Ass over to my man Red Hot Sexy Papa's page and vote.

He's got fun little categories and lots of sexy, smokin hot eye candy to give the strictest teetoler a sweet tooth.

so head on over to Red Hot Heaven and tell him KaraMia said Hi.






4 Comments:
Blogger Bill C had this to say:

Tomorrow, when I get back to work.

Oops. I didn't mean that! Never from work. Never!

5:32 PM, November 02, 2006 

Blogger Jodi had this to say:

Oh baby! This looks like fun!

Thanks for the link!

J.

6:27 PM, November 02, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oh dear. Gonna have to wait until I get home for this one. ;)

8:00 AM, November 03, 2006 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

Me too! I clicked on the link and steam started coming out my computer.

9:32 AM, November 03, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!