Oh How Our Evil Ways Still Haunt Us
Friday, October 20, 2006

This is a screen print of my keyword activity. You will notice the predominant theme seems to be Jerry Springer and his much maligned daughter. Evidently I am not the only deviant out there currently reserving her own personal pitch fork in hell, because as you can see, there are THREE pages of this.

However, check out about the 10th line down. Please say whom ever did this search is now being roasted over a fire pit by some enraged mother...Preferably with all sexual organs cut off and being sauteed in butter..with garlic.
I am happy to report that they didn't stay too long on my page. This is one reader I can do without!

As for the rest of you...I'm just glad I wont be alone in my eternal damnation for finding the particular physical characteristics of this poor woman funny, from the looks of things...I should have PLENTY of company...bwah ha ha!






8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

hey, you couldn't have known. . . michele sent me. . . and now I need to go read up on JS's daughter.

11:45 AM, October 20, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

hey, you couldn't have known. . . michele sent me. . . and now I need to go read up on JS's daughter.

11:45 AM, October 20, 2006 

Blogger Just a trumpet player had this to say:

Makes you wonder how the search engine work... At least, he didnt stay long ! Somebody ended up on my site by typing coke baby sex... hum...

Michele sent me. Have a great weekend !

12:29 PM, October 20, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

It's always nice to know you'll have company!

My favorite search term to-date that someone has used to find me was 'post-coital sandwich'. Yeah.

12:51 PM, October 20, 2006 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

This is funny because shpprgrl had almost the same blog today. I told her my favorite so far is "my son draws in circles what does it mean". I also get a lot of CC Deville stuff and of course drawing.

Kara don't worry. There are several of us that are going to hell with you. Which one of you are it? Hmmm

1:52 PM, October 20, 2006 

Blogger srp had this to say:

Here from Michele.

I know nothing about Jerry Springer's daughter. He obviously loves her and his appearance on the Dancing show revealed another side of him that I never knew about... I think it's great that he was willing to make a fool of himself to learn how to do the waltz for her.

3:13 PM, October 20, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ah, I used to get tons of eastern European pervets when I did a post about the plural of Dork ending in an "i"... Must be some sort of hungarian code-word for very nasty p*rn of the kiddie variety... Creeped me out so bad I took the post down.

3:17 AM, October 21, 2006 

Blogger smizzo had this to say:

America LOVES Jerry Springer! As to what extent - I had NO idea!

6:41 PM, October 22, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!