My Life as a Criminal
Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm living a life of crime. I avoid the police like the plague. If I see them coming, I turn onto nameless roads, hiding in the shadows like the vermin I am.

What is my crime you might ask?

I hesitate to tell you, I can already sense censorship shinning in your eyes...

Ok...here it is,

Tabs...expired. tabs. (((Shudder)))

The mere sight of a blue and white can cause my heart to drum out a deep and painful tattoo on my breast bone. My palms start to sweat and my legs turn to jelly.

I'm running outta time I tell ya. I think they're on to me. I see them everywhere.

ARRGHHHH

I'll go get the damn tabs I SWEAR!!!






5 Comments:
Blogger Mark had this to say:

Damn tabs! I got pulled over for expired tags once... so I got the new ones but I forgot to go to court before my "deadline" and had to pay the ticket anyway. Laaaaame.

And by the way, hi. My name is Mark, Michele sent me. :)

9:10 AM, April 12, 2006 

Blogger Kara had this to say:

Sigh, I can renew online, sadly, they demand money when you do that..the BASTARDS...sigh

12:41 PM, April 12, 2006 

Blogger Paste had this to say:

Excuse my British ignorance, what's a tab?

1:27 PM, April 13, 2006 

Blogger Mark had this to say:

Dave, a tab is a sticker you have to put on your license plate that says you've paid your dues for the year(s).

6:27 PM, April 13, 2006 

Blogger Eric had this to say:

Often it's a fix-it ticket type of situation. Yet once you get pulled over, they are going to cite you for whatever they can.

Just make sure you are insured, have proof of it, have a current driver's license, and leave the guns and the drugs at home if you get pulled over.

12:23 PM, April 18, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!