Spic and Span
Thursday, February 23, 2006

I love the smell of lavender and lilacs. I have scented drawer liners, air fresheners, perfume, even laundry soap.

While shopping I came across a great deal on some dish soap and was happy that it said "lavender scented".

Mistake...

Lavender does not invoke the image of clean dishes.

I know this now.
I didn't know it when I bought it, or the first time I used it, but after several loads of dirty dishes, I now know.

Lavender makes you think of clean laundry, summer days or feminine hygiene commercials but clean dishes?

Not so much.






2 Comments:
Blogger Paste had this to say:

I think that I agree with you!

Here from Michele's this evening.

10:58 AM, February 23, 2006 

Blogger Purring had this to say:

Lavendar or not...I simply prefer if someone else does the dishes.

2:51 PM, February 23, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!