I hab a code in my node!
Friday, February 10, 2006

Karma is a bitch! I'm not sure what i've done to piss her off but boy is she spankin my butt right now. My sons all better but i'm on the receiving end of a major cold/flu knock out. Best part, all my sick time went to him so I get to be at work with this thing.

Since I am such a giving person, I am trying to sneeze on everything in order to share the wealth. What?? Don't look at me like that. When they get to call in sick they will thank me! They will stay home and watch oparah and eat bon bons....and then I can surf the net in peace darn it!






1 Comments:
Blogger Malinda777 had this to say:

Here from Michele

Hope you feel better soon :)

4:53 PM, February 10, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!