Daycare Hell
Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I've always been pretty in touch with myself. No, I did not say "touching myself", that's another blog entirely...uh hmmm, back to the subject.

I've always been pretty in touch with myself, meaning, I know who I am, flaws and all. I know what will set me off and why, but I'm not always able to stop myself. It's like I know that I eat when I'm depressed, but does that make me put down that twinkie..oh I think not. However, I'm very understanding with myself as I lick the cream off my fingers...sigh.

So, back to the point. I believe I do have a point here...oh yes, it's my sons daycare providers. I would like to drag their large arses out naked and hang them from the elementary school flag pool as an example that thou. shall. not. fuckith. with. my. SON!

Yes, I have violent tendencies.

Ok, quick recap. There is a demon spawn at my sons daycare. Damion had nothing on this child. I am not however without empathy as I have dealt with Kendell during our own emotion upheaval and know it's not easy. HOWEVER, the daycare providers have not exactly been a paragon of watchfulness. All year I have dealt with this child pummeling on my son. I have impressed upon Kendell the importance of telling on the child rather then beating him into a meaty bloody pulp, as I fantasize doing. (you know your a mother when you could happily whale on another child that is causing your child agony.)

this leads me to our current event section of this blog. Didn't know we had that did ya? That's ok, neither did I.

Ok, I'm digressing here...

Sooo, on Monday I get a call that Kendell is being suspended from daycare for a day for "assaulting" another child. Now, Assault, that's a pretty strong freaking word and already my back is up. I get to daycare and find out from Kendell that what happened is that this child hauled off and kicked kendell in his little future grandchildren maker and that essentially pushed Kendell over the proverbial edge. He then balled up his little ten yr old fists, yelled the war cry of "I'm gonna kill YOU!" and ran after said genital crasher and began raining a year of angst onto this other kids back and shoulders (that would be because Kendell can't reach the back of this child's head).

Since said daycare providers did not see the initial "kick off", they only punished Kendell.

Needless to say, I am currently looking for a more Kendell friendly environment that doesn't give me images of thumb racks and filleting daycare providers in my head. The last day of daycare I shall shoot eye daggers at them and leave with the telling line, "I do know where you work..."






3 Comments:
Blogger the Intuitive Woman had this to say:

Schools are so crazy to think that one kid is going to attack another kid out of the blue, for no reason. Arguments, fights, they all take at least two people into account. Just because they don't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. And what? They didn't believe your son when they asked him Why he was goin ape-shit on the kid? Let me guess, they didn't ask - just went with their own assumptions, didn't they?

Wow, this story really got under my skin!

And what about this other boy's parents? Have you spoken with them?

Enjoyed the post, and thanks for dropping by my site. All the best...

11:58 AM, February 16, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

daycare is always a source of stress and frustration, not too mention the whole expensive as hell part of it. here from michele's today...

11:36 AM, February 17, 2006 

Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle had this to say:

where's the blog about touching yourself?

i'm kidding, i'm kidding

okay, please put the knife down

slow ly
that's it
slow ly

michele sent me

4:53 PM, February 17, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!