Anonymous
Monday, February 13, 2006

At work I am helping in putting together a community services fair. It's a great idea and we try really hard to get organizations involved that help the community. My first year helping I contacted Alcoholics Anonymous. I thought they would be a great fit to have at our fair. They are a non profit organization that helps the community, hence, great fit. I get on the phone with them and go through my little speech. I finally get their permission to send out the information and I get to the step where I need an address and an addressee. So I ask whom should I address the envelope too.

I was met with resounding silence. The silence of incredulity. Evidently I had hit upon a quandary. I needed to address this to someone and they are all anonymous.

Um....

Can you say dilemma??

We settled on Attn: Office Manager

I have filed this under "Blonde Moment"






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 PM, February 28, 2007 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!