I Fought the Dog and the Dog Won!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006


This is Buddy,


Buddy has ALOT of fur. Buddy likes to play outside and tangle that fur. However, Buddy HATES to be brushed. This Sunday I attempted to right the wrongs and tame the tresses of my little monster dog.

He was not happy.

Brushing consisted of me chasing him around the room with the brush and getting random brushes in as he races past. I then got the bright idea to tackle him and brush him. This is not as easy as it sounds. Buddy is 85 pounds of fur and Wiley Coyote tricks.

Eventually the scene in my living room resembled shearing day on a sheep farm with buddy on the ground and me with one leg thrown over him and one under him in a scissor lock, my left arm wrapped around his neck and my right hand brushing away at what ever I could reach. Seems like a workable deal right? Well, I forgot about his head.

He reared back and smacked his bony stubborn ass head right into my two front teeth.

Needless to say, I'm only eating soft foods for awhile...






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Yikes, that had to hurt! Hope yuo're recovered soon!

Here from Michele's Hi!

1:19 PM, February 14, 2006 

Blogger Michele had this to say:

Ouch! I do not have a dog, but I do have a cat who prefers not to be brushed, and he has claws. Yes, I feel your pain.

I love your blog. Yes, you have been blogrolled.

Have a great day.

3:13 PM, February 14, 2006 

Blogger Purring had this to say:

I shaved my cat last spring. Won't be doing that again any time soon.

7:57 AM, February 15, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!