Unexcused Absences
Wednesday, February 28, 2007

OK, I know I've been absent. This is my official apology!
Really, I have a good excuse I swear!

See, um,....I was called into duty about two weeks ago as a lion tamer apprentice. You see....their other apprentice met an unhappy end while feeding Simba(the lion) by hand. Now you and I both know that feeding a lion by hand is simply not a good idea, unless of course you're into appendage mutilation..in which you're pretty much a freak. So, knowing my experience with wild animals (aka - Kendell) they called me in to pinch hit (so to speak) and ride bareback at the big top lion tamer performances (big top...meaning tent...not my top...which I should know is NOT big). Which of course I handled with my usual finesse, only to be tripped by the bitchy trapeze harlot that had a secret crush on Julio, the main lion tamer, which sent me flying off Simba in a tangle of spangles and leather.....

What?

Ok..FINE....I met a man.


There...satisfied?

New post coming soon....I swear on Julio's tight little spandex pants.






13 Comments:
Blogger Carrie had this to say:

LOL. Are you on coffee again today?

And from the movie Grease, "tell me more, tell me more, tell me more".

1:23 PM, February 28, 2007 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Good excuse.

Did he get "friendly, holding your hand?"

*giggle*

3:41 PM, February 28, 2007 

Blogger Kara had this to say:

Summer Lovin...happened so fast!

4:52 PM, February 28, 2007 

Blogger Deech had this to say:

Kara,

You had me sold on the Lion Taming thing.

Flyinfox_SATX

7:56 PM, February 28, 2007 

Blogger Gypsy had this to say:

Woohoo!!! Can't wait to hear more. :)

8:18 AM, March 01, 2007 

Blogger Troubles Braids had this to say:

Congrats! Nothing like those first days of infatuation. Hope he's a keeper.

8:44 AM, March 01, 2007 

Blogger *~*Cece*~* had this to say:

Sweet! Can't wait to hear all about it!

8:59 AM, March 01, 2007 

Blogger Mike had this to say:

I have been wondering where the hell ya have been!

4:48 PM, March 01, 2007 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Was it the spanish-speaking guy from the other day? I TOLD you not to discount him!!

5:00 PM, March 01, 2007 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Lion taming and man taming can be quite taxing, I imagine.

Glad you're back.

2:36 AM, March 02, 2007 

Blogger Kal had this to say:

Why do I feel so jealous??

Good for you!

6:49 AM, March 02, 2007 

Blogger ƒåυνέ had this to say:

It's been two days. Get your ass back in here and give us details!


:) (i'm so excited!)

8:16 AM, March 02, 2007 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oh.My.Gawd! I'm so so so so so so so friggen happy and excited to hear this! Is he the hottie latte boy!?!? Come on! This is just a tease. Details! Details!

11:11 PM, March 02, 2007 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!