Ok...This One Might Not Bore the Pants Off You
Monday, November 27, 2006

BUT..If you're extra cute...You can take them off anyways!!
Hush, a girls gotta dream right? Ok ok, back to business people. I've been tagged by HoosierGirl5 and since weirdness is a part of my life, I figured this one fit right in.

Here are the rules:Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME:

1) As a child, whenever I swung my backpack around and it hit something...I would say "ouch"...for the backpack. Because we all know backpacks have feelings too.

2) If I read a scary storey or watch a scary movie before bed...I have to leave the lights on. I also must tuck the covers around my neck to protect it from possible vampire bites. What protection will a sheet do you ask? I'll have you know that i'm sure there are vampires out there that have issues with unwrapping sheets!

3) I can't look out a window because I might see this:
and I can't look in a dark mirror because this could possibly be looking back:


4) Vodka makes me break out, Rum gives me heartburn, but Whiskey seems to go down just fine...

5) I can't sleep with my foot hanging over the side of the bed in fear something will grab it, nor can I look under the bed. If something falls under there it's lost for life.

6) I snort when I laugh. Hey, Chrissy from Three's Company did too and she was hot! So there...hmpfh.

Seriously though, my list is lame. I know you guys can come up with better then this. I'm tagging my girls Carrie, Gypsy, Fauve, Purring, Pam and my man Kal.






15 Comments:
Blogger Carrie had this to say:

I'll have to think about what is weird about me because you know I am damn perfect.

11:18 AM, November 27, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Only 6 things? But there are so many more weird things about me! It will be hard to pick just 6. ;) Loved your list. Especially the foot dangly one. I can't do that, either.

Thanks for the tag! I'll get to it tomorrow.

11:37 AM, November 27, 2006 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

Thanks for the tag...I won't be able to get to it till later this week. But I promise....and BTW...I sometimes snort too.
♥Pam

11:48 AM, November 27, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

As I am perfect in every w3ay, this could be difficult, but I swear I'll get to it tonight.

And: that scene from 'Salems Lot (the kid floating outside the window) always freaked me out too...

11:50 AM, November 27, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oh, this is great! LOL!

I can't watch horror movies at night at all. I watch them in the middle of the afternoon.

And I am so a blanket tucker-around-the-necker too! Same reasons. LOL!

12:53 PM, November 27, 2006 

Blogger *~*Cece*~* had this to say:

I say Ouch for objects, too. LOL

And I just KNOW there will be someone under my bed each night.

1:07 PM, November 27, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Your list is not lame! I snort too, shhh, don't tell anyone. ;)

10:15 PM, November 27, 2006 

Blogger ƒåυνέ had this to say:

Ha! Didn't you know that snorting is one of the sexiest things alive?!

[that's my story and I'm sticking to it]

7:39 AM, November 28, 2006 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

Oh yeah, I'm guilty of the snort thing too.

8:09 AM, November 28, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I think you seriously wanted to bore the pants off of us ... so that you can see what we look like sitting here in our underwear. ;)

I snort when I laugh.

Excellent! Just don't blow the powder all over the place -- the stuff is expensive!

9:40 AM, November 28, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I love your list and I got tagged by someone else and my #1 is the same as your #5...I can NOT have anything hanging over the bed!! I love the backpack one. :)

10:52 AM, November 28, 2006 

Blogger nikki had this to say:

lol@the backpack one. well, at least you're considerate of your inanimate objects.

10:52 AM, November 28, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wait, wait, wait...

Why did I take my pants off again? ;)

Steve~

10:46 AM, November 29, 2006 

Blogger Kara had this to say:

It's nice to know i'm not alone in my weirdness! and Kal, yes of course it will be hard because you are indeed perfect..and I even typed that without choking..lol.
Mlah- oops, next time you're first!
Dan and STeve...yup, just waiting for the right photo opp..lol

11:15 AM, November 29, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Yeah, I don't do scary movies, because if I did, I might never sleep again, no matter how much bed-sheet-tucking went on.

I snort when I laugh too. It must be a cool chick thing.

1:49 PM, November 29, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!