Random Pissyness
Monday, August 21, 2006

I've had better weekends, nothing big happened...other then my face becoming one GIANT zit. Yes, I love hormones. A 33 year old woman should not be subjected to small explosions of "ick" on her face, ESPECIALLY if she's single!

The dog ate Kendell's pool. He is now, "the dog" and not Buddy, because of said pool eating incident. Although I can not entirely blame "the dog" because "the boy" was watching and ignoring my "He's going to bite that pool!" yells. Today "the boy" gets to use his money to go buy a pool patch since the electric tape I used yesterday didn't seem to do the job....go figure.

My candle order came in...funny, no one told me it was coming to MY house. Also, no one told me I needed to keep copies of the orders...you know, the ones I threw away about two weeks ago...oops.
So this morning as I trudged down the hill of slippery death with twenty packages turning my arms into recycled spaghetti...I smelled awful darn pretty.

The biggest chunk of my car brake payment was paid this weekend...$400 buckaroos to be exact. My mechanic was very understanding that I wrote out the check in blood.....he's a better man then I.






7 Comments:
Blogger Carrie had this to say:

I was set and determined to be in a pissy mood today but work wouldn't let me and so now I am just chillin' and cruisin' blogs.

Sorry about your weekend.

11:23 AM, August 21, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I had zit week last week. Single or no, we're too old for this shit.

7:56 PM, August 21, 2006 

Blogger Gypsy had this to say:

I have two, TWO! sizeable zits on my face right now, dagnabit.

But yeah, you beat me with that whole lugging of boxes and fixing of brakes. I feel for ya.

6:46 AM, August 22, 2006 

Blogger TamWill had this to say:

I know how you feel! I am 42 and had a huge pimple right on my dang nose! YUCK!

Smelling those candles should make you feel more dreamy :O)

9:24 AM, August 22, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Zit's suck. Hope they clear up soon.

1:32 PM, August 22, 2006 

Blogger Purring had this to say:

Duct tape won't work either. I'm just sayin'.

2:33 PM, August 22, 2006 

Blogger smizzo had this to say:

I'm 39 and I've been having serious zit issues on my chin for the last month. I don't get it. I've had no choice, but to raid my my 16 year old's medicine cabinet for Stridex Pads.

Sorry about the pool!

5:01 PM, August 22, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!