Hell Hath Frozen Over...
Friday, August 18, 2006
...and it's all MotherDear's
Most of you know, I have a intense unlike for meme's.
I'm not interesting enough to keep your attention long enough to make one worth anyone's while. But since Motherdear offered to make me soup when I was ill...yea, here it is.
Anyone else feel chilly in here???
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Lady South 20 (giggle)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
Maude Kiss (lord, I KILL me)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
Klo (kinda like Jlo...huh, we both have the butts at least)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Lorraine Fort Lewis (huh, me thinks I'm not getting any action with that name)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Mookatuspa (say that eating peanut butter...dare ya!)
7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards) -
eniarrol renrut (had to look at number five to do this one...lol)
ah...who can I pass on such evil too???? Miss Lass
| posted by Kara at 8/18/2006 05:28:00 PM
Motherdear had this to say:
Sweetie, that was most excellent and MOST enjoyable!!!
Thank you for doing that for me and I promise to never ask you to do it again.
The chicken soup offer still stands!!!!
- 5:50 PM, August 18, 2006
some girl had this to say:
I am loving your Soap Opera name and your Star Wars name. They could be..like...REAL! LOL
- 7:06 PM, August 18, 2006
InterstellarLass had this to say:
None of this is going to make sense when I post it! My terrorist name sounds like a better Star Wars name, and my Star Wars name sounds like gibberish! But for you dear, I will do this.
- 7:49 PM, August 18, 2006
Red Hot Sexy Papa had this to say:
I can't do that :) I don't do memes.
And I have not revealed my real name LOL. Can I pass it on to someone else??? Hmmmmmmm.
- 11:14 PM, August 18, 2006
Radioactive Jam had this to say:
Imagine if you'd been born in Ducktown, TN.
- 3:36 PM, August 19, 2006
Janet had this to say:
First of all, THANK YOU. Not for doing this meme, but admitting how much you don't like doing it. Maybe us non memers are just not interesting enough, but I hope we're even MORE interesting. This is why we do our own writing instead of filling in the blanks?:)
- 7:32 PM, August 19, 2006
Carrie had this to say:
I will try to get to this later today, K-Lo.
- 11:18 AM, August 21, 2006
Back To the Main Page