Hell Hath Frozen Over...
Friday, August 18, 2006

...and it's all MotherDear's fault!

Most of you know, I have a intense unlike for meme's.
I'm not interesting enough to keep your attention long enough to make one worth anyone's while. But since Motherdear offered to make me soup when I was ill...yea, here it is.
Anyone else feel chilly in here???


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Lady South 20 (giggle)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
Maude Kiss (lord, I KILL me)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
Klo (kinda like Jlo...huh, we both have the butts at least)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Lorraine Fort Lewis (huh, me thinks I'm not getting any action with that name)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Mookatuspa (say that eating peanut butter...dare ya!)
7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards) -
eniarrol renrut (had to look at number five to do this one...lol)

ah...who can I pass on such evil too???? Miss Lass, Carrie and.........um......Sexy Boy!

bwah hahahaha






6 Comments:
Blogger smizzo had this to say:

I am loving your Soap Opera name and your Star Wars name. They could be..like...REAL! LOL

7:06 PM, August 18, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

None of this is going to make sense when I post it! My terrorist name sounds like a better Star Wars name, and my Star Wars name sounds like gibberish! But for you dear, I will do this.

7:49 PM, August 18, 2006 

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa had this to say:

I can't do that :) I don't do memes.

And I have not revealed my real name LOL. Can I pass it on to someone else??? Hmmmmmmm.

11:14 PM, August 18, 2006 

Blogger Bill C had this to say:

Imagine if you'd been born in Ducktown, TN.

3:36 PM, August 19, 2006 

Blogger Janet had this to say:

First of all, THANK YOU. Not for doing this meme, but admitting how much you don't like doing it. Maybe us non memers are just not interesting enough, but I hope we're even MORE interesting. This is why we do our own writing instead of filling in the blanks?:)

7:32 PM, August 19, 2006 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

I will try to get to this later today, K-Lo.

11:18 AM, August 21, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!