The Streak
Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I had to have a little talk with Kendell.
Evidently he has streaked the babysitter.
What? Didn't read that right? Let me repeat, He.Has.Streaked.The.Babysitter...

Um, yea....as in, ran into the living room in all of his birthday suit glory. Waggled things about a bit and ran back out laughing hysterically.

So... we had a little discussion about when it is, and is not, a proper time to be naked.

Basically it comes down to this; in your room, in the bathroom, or in a changing facility, it's ok to be naked as long as your ALONE.

Being buck naked in front of the giggling fifteen year old sitter....BAD, BAD, BAD.

Please excuse me while I go buy a combination lock for his trousers...






7 Comments:
Blogger Gypsy had this to say:

Oh dear. The mental picture alone is just... Oh dear. Heeeeee!!!

10:38 AM, July 13, 2006 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

Boys gone wild! I bet he will be embarrassed about that little incident when he becomes a teenager. Cute post!

10:55 AM, July 13, 2006 

Blogger Bonnie B had this to say:

Girls do it too. My little ones would join a nudist colony if I let them--

The way you described it was hysterical.

1:31 PM, July 13, 2006 

Blogger Nikki had this to say:

OH!! How old is the, ahem, offender? ;) A little adventures in babysitting, eh?

(Hello! Michele sent me!)

2:06 PM, July 13, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

How old is Kendall? That's my burning question. Younger then 4 years, then streaking is cool. It's hard to keep my 4 year old clothed!

Thanks for stopping by today! Single moms unite!!!

2:24 PM, July 13, 2006 

Blogger ƒåυνέ had this to say:

Um.......

Okay, not my kid so I'm LMAO...
Otherwise, I'd be mortified. So, is this girl still your sitter or did she go screaming in to the night?

5:35 AM, July 14, 2006 

Blogger Carl V. Anderson had this to say:

That's not appropriate!?!?! I think I need to adjust my social etiquette.

12:08 PM, July 14, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!