Elevator Etiquette
Thursday, July 06, 2006

What's that you ask? Well, take a seat my little one's and let me give you a lesson in Elevator Etiquette.

I work in a building on the seventh floor. That means I get to rid in an elevator that's been around since the conception of fire, twice a day.

At first pale this might not seem like an issue that should require lessons, but let me tell you my little friends...it does, oh yes it does.

*Note, these are actual occurrences and should be avoided like a six hundred pound human in a mosh pit.

The Basics:

Advance Course:


Masters Degree:






5 Comments:
Blogger Gypsy had this to say:

Fantastic list! My biggest peeve with elevators is people who don't wait for occupants to exit before entering. Drives me batty.

11:13 AM, July 06, 2006 

Blogger Tom had this to say:

You are too funny! Elevators are a trip man. I always think of 9/11 when I am in one. What a death trap! Do people really have sex on elevators? How is that possible?

12:01 PM, July 06, 2006 

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa had this to say:

i take stairs cos the thoughts of being trapped in a lift alone sucks big time.

11:16 PM, July 06, 2006 

Blogger Yo Tambien Te Mando Besos had this to say:

Why are you not writing comedy? Or are you?
Things on this list have happened to you?

11:33 AM, July 07, 2006 

Blogger Kara had this to say:

YO! You're killen me here girly! Yes, they have happened, and yes...i was TRYING to be funny...lol

There goes my ego...lol

12:30 PM, July 07, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!