Random Thoughts
Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A little peak inside my head...be afraid..be very afraid:

Why is it MEN don't pee a little when they cough too much??

Hmmmm, who told those spammers I needed to enlarge my penis anyways?

Shit, I just thought that eighteen year old was HOT...can I got to jail for that?

I wonder if I should tell him there is something hanging in his nose?

No, this is too much fun to watch.

Wait. what if it breaks free and flys at me..I better back up

Is it lunch time yet?

Where is the cell phone..where is..it....Kendell better not be in trouble again...

what am I going to make for dinner?

Am I bad mom if I make Mcdonalds???

Does talking to myself make me insane, cause if it does I'm in big trouble.

Jeeezzzus! that woman is wearing white shoes with black nylons! Someone tackle her now before it spreads.

Wait, that was mean..what if she can't afford regular nylons...maybe these were given to her or it was all she had....no, no excuses..she needs to be killed.

Oh lord, he grabed his crotch...this is not acceptable in public...ick

Oh no, don't look at me..no eye contact, no eye contact...shit, he's coming over.

Man, you could wilt plants with that breath..

Here comes my boss...look busy..look busy...






2 Comments:
Blogger Gypsy had this to say:

I love how you say "make" McDonald's. Hee!!

12:34 PM, May 31, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

just don't make mickie d's all the time! maybe you should have made pizza. it saves time by being delievered. sad thing is it is probably less unhealthy than mcd's

mlah

9:01 PM, May 31, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!