Performance Anxiety
Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yesterday I spent the day lip locked to a dummy.

How is this new you might ask?

This one was made of plastic.....
I had to renew my First Aid/CPR/AED certificate. OH.JOY.

Luckily I have never had to use my training but I like to brush up on it every year. The part I hate is CPR with the dummy.

Now, if I gotta lock lips in front of fifteen or so almost strangers...I wanna do it with a live specimen darn it!
But noooooo
Instead I get a man that can't speak, has no legs or hands and no discernible intelligence that I can speak of.....

Wait...

What am I thinking...

I just had the perfect man and let him go!






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

LOL. Perhaps close to perfect, but the one we got to work on was missing a certain number of key parts.. (blush)

2:24 PM, January 27, 2006 

Blogger Kara had this to say:

LOL, I know huh, but, on the bright side batteries can be a girls best friend...LOL

2:29 PM, January 27, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You can say that again! Those CPR dummies can be used for just about ANYTHING though, can't they? Aah, my toes are tingling just thinking about those luscious life like lips.............

9:38 AM, February 08, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!