Pity Party
Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm at work

If I cough one more time I may just find that quarter my mother said I ate when I was three...

I don't appreciate being at work

If one more person asks if I'm sick after I squeak out a hello on the phone I'm going to reply, "no, my sex change meds are starting to kick in"

I can't go home because I only have ten hours of sick pay and I have to save them in case Kendell gets this cold I now have.

I am contemplating several ways to make my coworkers as sick as I am, such as coughing on everyone's phone handset

I think if a coworker were as sick as me, I'd insist they go home.

I find it irritating that people keep calling my place of business. What do they think this is? A business??

I believe that if I don't get any sleep tonight I may just come into work tomorrow in my pj's with no makeup. I bet they send me home then.

I'm not a happy sick person

People are irritating. What with all their talking and crap. Why do people have to talk so damn much, and laugh, what the hell is so funny today!! And all that looking, why are they looking and making eye contact. No eye contact, no touching, no laughing! I am banning all forms of communication RIGHT NOW.

I suppose they expect me to be doing work right about now....I hope they are up for disappointment.

Maybe I'll go lick the lid of the coffee creamer....

I think Vodka should be an official cold medicine

I could go sneeze on my boss's files.....

I really wanna go home....Sniffle

Fine, I'm leaving for lunch, you all can come out of hiding now.






8 Comments:
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills had this to say:

Oh I'm soooo sorry you are having a Bad Bad day there....Nothing worse than being sick and having to work! BTW: Maybe Voka IS a cold Medicine...I've always thought that Vodka smelled like some kind of medicine!
Hope you feel better very very soon, my dear.

2:39 PM, July 19, 2006 

Blogger Malinda777 had this to say:

Funny stuff. At least your illness hasn't zapped your sense of humor. Get well soon.

Here from Michele

5:17 PM, July 19, 2006 

Blogger Gypsy had this to say:

Poor (funny!) baby! Hope you're feeling better soon.

7:18 AM, July 20, 2006 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

You have my permission to take the rest of the week off.

Don't you wish that worked?

I tried!

7:41 AM, July 20, 2006 

Blogger nikki had this to say:

LMAO@vodka as an official cold medicine! i dare you to lick the lid of the coffee creamer. i'm giggling just thinking about that one.

i have a co-worker who keeps lysol at her desk for when sick folk come around her. she's never out sick. i might have to adopt that particular habit.

i hope you get to feeling better soon. it sucks you can't take off. can you go home a little earlier?

9:59 AM, July 20, 2006 

Blogger Kara had this to say:

I broke down and went home a hour and half early yesterday after this post. Sleep..not so much...cough? yup, found the damn quarter.

12:39 PM, July 20, 2006 

Blogger Purring had this to say:

Summer colds are the worst. Poor karamia! Hugs.

6:49 PM, July 20, 2006 

Blogger JoeinVegas had this to say:

Yes, agreement, vodka is an official cold medicine. But only the vanila flavored one.

8:22 PM, July 20, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!