Medical Ethics
Wednesday, May 10, 2006

When I was 17 I managed to hurt my back. Being an Army brat, I went down to Madigan Army Hospital where they proceeded to enroll me in physical therapy. It was great, they would have me lie down in these strange contraptions and pull my body in two different directions, I got massages and my absolute favorite, the ultrasound machine. They would use the machine to run over my spasming back muscles causing them to release.

Drawback? My therapist was a twenty something young man. In order to get to my lower back I would have to pull my pants down my hips a bit exposing (dum da dum dum) my crack......eghads....
It was bad enough to have to do this at all, but in front of a MAN..oh, the pink cheeks.

After two months of giving this man a view to remember, I came in on my last day. After my session, as I was saying goodbye to everyone my therapist pulled me aside to ask me a question.

Would I go out with him.....EEEKKKK

Can you imagine the horror? This was a person had stared at my butt crack for the past few months and now he was asking me out on a date. Had he been thinking this while looking at my butt? Was my ass more then just a therapy ass to him?? I tell you the horror that ran through me at that moment.

I managed a small painful smile while edging quickly for the door. I believe I ran into a door frame in my haste to escape this ass worshiper.

My ass has never felt clean since...






5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hi there... visiting from Michelle's

:)

12:18 PM, May 12, 2006 

Blogger kenju had this to say:

Sorry, but that is just so funny. I think I would have dringed too.

Michele sent me.

4:12 PM, May 12, 2006 

Blogger Kal had this to say:

Think of the poor guy. Working in an army hospital, he finally meets a nice, well, pardon the rudeness, but piece of etc..., what was he supposed to do?

Don't a lot of people find love on the job? And don't people who are gynocologists urologists and physical therapists need love?

And look at it this way, he probably had knowledge of a lot of butts, and he chose yours.

You should be flattered!

11:03 AM, May 18, 2006 

Blogger Yoda had this to say:

I'm with you...the therapist was way, way, way out of line. Aside from the fact that he HAD to know you were only 17, there's the ethics of dating someone who was recently a patient.

Yow!

~Kurt

12:11 PM, May 26, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Seo services nepal Palmetto internet marketing Oxycontin without prescription used g e dryers Annapolis eye laser maryland surgery 1991 acura integra ls pictures Www ambien com anbien sleep aid Child arm chair

11:45 AM, December 30, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!