Guppy Yuppie
Thursday, May 04, 2006


Image002.jpg
Originally uploaded by KaraMia.
Recently I purchased a second line to my cell phone plan and tentatively informed Kendell that the phone is his for next year. We have need of a second phone at home when the sitter is there and I prefer he have it for middle school in case of an emergency.

As you can imagine he's taken to the new technology like a young executive to a Rolex.

The other day I realized this phone thing might become an issue when he texed me from his bedroom asking, "what's for dinner?"

Seems he didn't find my response of "phone soup" amusing...hmmmmm






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That is HILARIOUS. Yes, that's taking technology a step too far, that's for sure!!!

Here from Michele this lovely afternoon. Have a great weekend!

2:45 PM, May 04, 2006 

Blogger M. had this to say:

Wait... that's NOT what text messaging is for?

Here from Michele's!

4:16 PM, May 04, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!