Better Late Then Never
Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cinco De Mayo was a doozy this year. I'm really pretty boring, not much goes on...but this year...well....

I got to ride my first crotch rocket.
I know what you're thinking...bad thoughts!
But really, the only thing between my thighs was about a foot of hot metal..., I could probably have worded that better, but...anyways.

I rode my first motorcycle...EVER. I'm not sure if holding on for dear life while screaming like a banshee counts as actually "riding"..but there ya go.

So I slip off my heels and slide into some tennis shoes, borrow a jacket, pull off my ten pound earrings and shake my hair loose of it's pins.

I yank on the helmet and sling a jean clad leg over the bright red boy toy. Cozying up to some guy named Tommy I wrap my arms around his waist and question my sobriety while my survival instincts war with my natural need for my personal space bubble.

The streets are deserted and houses are dark as we pull out of the driveway. The sound of the shrieking engine acts as a rude wake up call to each and every suburbanite neighbor on the street.

As we pick up speed I scoot myself as close as humanly possible to Tommy who has now become God. The wind pulls my hair in an arching stream behind us, pushing the helmet up my face so that I fear it's going to take flight without me. Over the roar of the engine I hear a keening wail only to realize, it's coming from my open mouth. The air picks up the bike and we actually lift up as the engine opens.

I am like lycra on this maniacs back.

I realize that I'm not dead yet even though I can't see. The dark is only the inside of the helmet as it climbed my chin pushed upward with the sound barriers we just broke.

We turn into the drive where our friends wait with grins and laughter as I pry myself from Tommys back. After making sure I didn't wet myself I plop down on the door step, press my back against the solid immovable wall and remember how to breath.

I believe that's the closest thing I've come to sex in a damn long time...






1 Comments:
Blogger TamWill had this to say:

You are one brave woman!

I use to ride alot as a child, but now that I am older...I am a chicken.

Both my Dad and brother own and ride Harley's. They ride over and ALWAYS beg me to get on back, but IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

It is sexy though (with someone other than your dad or brother)

9:29 AM, May 10, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!