The Emancipation of a Parent
Monday, January 23, 2006

This weekend my wee little one had a sleep over at a friends house. This left me with most of Saturday and Sunday to myself. Normally this would have thrilled my little evil heart to no ends. A whole evening to myself? My God, I could conquer cities with one evening to myself!
So what did I do you might ask??
I paid bills. Yes...you don't need to read that part again, I'll repeat it. I paid bills. It was all very exciting. I then read a book for a few hours. Mixed myself a coke and whiskey and promptly fell asleep on the couch after that.
I. Am. Such. A. Party Animal!






1 Comments:
Blogger kenju had this to say:

I would try to revel in the fact that I was ABLE to pay the bills!

Michele sent me.

2:49 PM, January 23, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!