Observant Technology
Monday, April 16, 2007

Our local courthouse is updating their elevators. Sounds nice right?

We've gone from retro 70's wood paneling to shiny chrome....all the better to see the lice on your co-riders my dear!

Also, makes it so much easier for gangsta bubba's to scratch the name of their biatchs into the walls.

Joy.

There is one change however that I do like....albeit with a few minor tweaks of my own of course.

Currently the new elevators announce the floor and the direction the elevator is proceeding to.

For example: "Floor Seven, going UP".

Now I like this change, however, I would prefer something like the following:

"Floor six, misdemeanors, drunk ass drivers, and stalkers please exit the elevator now"

"Floor Eight, pay your overdue fines here loser, please get your broke ass off the elevator now"

"Floor Ten, anyone getting off on this floor is in deep shit! Good luck sucker!"


Yup...that would work for me.






7 Comments:
Blogger Troubles Braids had this to say:

You are ahead of your time. Honesty is still a long ways off when it comes to dealing with humans.

2:23 PM, April 16, 2007 

Blogger TamWill had this to say:

You are a riot! That is hilarious!

6:30 PM, April 16, 2007 

Blogger Augs Casa had this to say:

Ok, this was hilarious, I am going to bookmark your site. I know I am in for a couple laughs. Can't wait to read some of those other posts.

6:36 PM, April 16, 2007 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That would be fantabuluous! HA!

9:47 PM, April 16, 2007 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oh, those are good. We've got talking elevators here, too. The original Catwoman is the voice. Or so I've been told, it could have just been a gimmick to get my boss to pay the $2k for the voice feature. LOL!

7:50 AM, April 17, 2007 

Blogger Friglet had this to say:

Now that would be a fun elevator ride!

10:33 AM, April 17, 2007 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

And that is exactly why I am coming to meet you this summer because of THAT sense of humor.

12:14 PM, April 17, 2007 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!