Introducing...........
Monday, December 19, 2005

Buddy!!!

He looks pretty normal here doesn't he. 95 pounds of fur and heart melting whimpers. We were told when we got Buddy at seven weeks old that he was half Great Pyrenees and half Alaskan Malamute. I saw both parents so I had no reason to think they might be lying. However certain behaviors over the last two years have caused me to question his parentage.

It has since been discovered that Buddy's mama was "friendly" with the local neighborhood Mountain Goat. We have now been forced to cage our dog/Goat hybrid for our own protection.

Visiting hours are from noon to two p.m. Please call for reservations.






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You are joking right? If not wow! I would have never thought that possible. What was he doing wrong that you had to cage him up?

Joking or truth you gave me one heck of a laugh!

2:58 PM, December 22, 2005 

Blogger Kara had this to say:

LOL, yes, it's a joke. He likes to balance on that little half wall, has been doing since we moved in when he was six months old. The cage effect is because I took the picture through my screen door, so I couldn't resist the caption..seemed like Mana from heaven...lol

7:59 AM, December 23, 2005 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hahaha I see it now. He's an adorable dog!

12:40 PM, December 23, 2005 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!