Identity
Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Blogger is a bit new to me. I started out blogging my woes on AOL, then transferred my sarcastic witty side to Myspace. So here I am dipping my toes on this forum and still trying to get a idea of who I want to be. I tend to be a manic depressive writer. One minute I'm full of happy happy joy joy...next...woe is me. I do know I love to pour out my heart to willing ears and I love to make people laugh....or maybe just wince in sympathy. I started writing as a release. I lost my mother unexpectedly in the beginning of 2004, dealt with a house fire and then another death of a close friend near the end of 2004. Since I couldn't afford therapy...here I am. I'm a single mother, full time office worker and overtime worry wart. With the loss of my mother, I lost my anchor and I've been floundering out here on my own now for over a year. Being a single mother I distanced myself from old friends and never really get out to meet many new ones. All this compiles up to one big 'what the hell happened' to me. I'm 32, and absolutely alone for the first time in my life. The love of my life married someone else, my best friend and I haven't talked for two years and I'm getting fat. I'd buy a dozen cats and call it good if it wasn't for the dog...he'd eat them and I HATE digging holes....
sigh.






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

It's inappropriate to laugh here but I can't help it. Hahaha! The last lines got me.

Hey you're only 32. It's not like you're pushing seventy and near the end of your life. Perk up!

6:17 PM, December 08, 2005 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!