Christmas in Hollis
Thursday, December 15, 2005

My own personal gangsta, I couldn't be more proud. Hey, anything is an improvement from the constant boy band impressions he's been harassing me with. I curse the day Justin Timberlakes curly locks ever graced my TV screen. Now if I can just convince him not to sing like Tiny Tim, I can remove the ear plugs and the dog will stop howling. I have a sneaking suspicion my sister plans on getting him a karaoke machine for Christmas. I say that's grounds for sicking Buddy on her. Nothing like a good old fashioned doggy kiss to make you wish could bathe in bleach.






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oh no not a noisey Christmas present. I know all too well about those. They are the worst.

3:00 PM, December 22, 2005 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hi all!
Very nice site.
crown news
online http://crown.xbuv.info/ crown read
Bye

12:03 PM, December 13, 2006 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it! » » »

8:05 AM, February 14, 2007 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!