Whiney Rant
Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm feeling sorry for myself today.

The day could be a ray of sunshine with angels and fairy's flittering about scattering fairy dust and I would complain about littering.

My nerves are being tap danced upon by tiny little imps and I would like nothing better then to catch them and smash em into little bitty imp pieces. I am a BAD person today....sigh

So please keep your good mood to yourself, if you must smile, do it in private. I don't want to hear any tunes hummed and I don't need to listen to you baby talk to your boo boo...SHUDDUP already.

I'm ready to go home and retreat into my cave, pulling in the rocks behind me.

So keep your Starbucks induced chatter in your head. That's it..suck it in. Breath someone else's air and leave mine uncaffeinated please.

I.Need.A.Vacation...






3 Comments:
Blogger Just a trumpet player had this to say:

Finally ! somebody who fells the same way as I do ...

There's still some hope : the weekend is approaching.

2:49 PM, June 14, 2006 

Blogger yellojkt had this to say:

I need a vacation too. I just have too much work to get done first.

4:22 PM, June 14, 2006 

Blogger Tom had this to say:

Have you heard that Daniel Powter bad day song played on the American Idol? Sorry you are down. Now go shake those legs!

2:09 PM, June 16, 2006 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!